UPDATE FROM RGF ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP, INC.: Regarding RGF PHI-Cell and REME HALO Technology on the impact on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). RGF® manufactures a range of air purification and air filtration products for residential, commercial and healthcare applications. This bulletin aims to answer frequently asked questions.
Click the link below to learn more:
Every homeowner wants their family to breathe the cleanest air possible, and we can help ensure that’s the case with our Fayetteville indoor air quality services. The team at All Seasons Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to providing affordable air quality solutions that can reduce indoor airborne impurities and help you breathe a little easier! We’ve been a trusted choice for heating, air conditioning, and air quality solutions since 1998, so you can count on us for top-rated products and superior customer service.
Indoor Air Quality Products
Many homeowners don’t spend much time thinking about the air quality of their indoor environment, but airborne pollutants, mold, and other particles are more than likely circulating throughout your home. We have indoor air quality products and services to eliminate those impurities.
Whole House Air Cleaners
Our whole house air cleaners work with your HVAC system to improve the quality of your air and eliminate unpleasant odors. The systems use UV lights and/or electronic filters to trap allergens and mold particles. Our top-rated systems can reduce allergens by up to 99%!
REME HALO LED In-Duct Air Purifiers
Designed to reduce odors and air pollutants, you can now reduce common allergy triggers from pollen, mold, dander, spores, dust and more from your home. Effective again all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulate, Microbial, and Gases; and thoroughly tested on airborne bacteria and viruses such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk. Get rid of unwanted odors from pets, cooking, diaper pails, musty rooms!
REME HALO LED Features and Benefits
Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
REME HALO LED Purifier Applications
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
- Single family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
- Hotels, motels, and resorts.
- ... and more!
Duct Cleaning and Replacement
Another culprit that can contribute to poor indoor air quality is dirty or poorly sealed ductwork. We offer duct cleaning, sealing, repair, and replacement. Our services shore up weak spots in your ducts so that they no longer hinder your home’s air quality.
Our team is committed to providing the services you need at fair prices. Choose All Seasons for your air quality concerns and enjoy many benefits, including:
- Expert Service: Our efficient team has the training and experience they need to provide quality services.
- Top-Rated Products: We only use products with a proven reputation for durability.
- Impressive Warranties: Our warranties are the best in the business, so you know that you can count on us long after the project is complete.
- Financing Options: For some services, we offer financing options with approved credit that make it easier to budget for the services you need.
Learn More about Our Air Quality Services
From whole house air cleaning to regular duct cleaning, we have everything you need to improve the indoor air quality of your home. Contact us to learn more about our services and to receive a no-obligation consultation. Give All Seasons a call, or fill out our online contact form to get started.